Last week I asked you to identify 6 states with their respective flowers. Let see if you knew your flora:
Wisconsin: Wood Violet
Maryland: Black eyed Susan
So how did you do? Are you a master of state and flower? If so then you’ll definitely want to participate in this week’s Trivia Tuesday. I have decided to take these same 6 states and help you learn a little more about them. Below you will find a fun fact about each of these states that you will match just like you did last week. Just to review the 6 states are: Massachusetts, Illinois, Wisconsin, Alaska, Maryland and Kansas.
1. This state houses the world’s first aquarium built in 1893 as well as the world’s first skyscraper build in 1885
2. The Original Barbie is from this state. Barbie’s full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts
3. Rhode Island could fit into this state 425 times
4. This state was the location of the first school in the United States. King Williams School opened in 1696
5. This state has the windiest city in the United States
6. The first subway system in the United States began in the capital of this state in 1897
Like last week feel free to leave your guesses in the comments below, on Facebook or email them in to me email@example.com. Check back next week for the answer reveal as well as more fun travel trivia!
To travel to any of these interesting states please give us a call 920.236.7777 or visit our website ambassadortravelltd.com