So this morning I decided to scour the internet in search of great travel hacks. I love Pinterest because it makes me feel completely incompetent for not thinking of these amazing ideas myself. I really truly do not understand how anyone knew how to do anything before the internet. And the fact that we can share our genius ideas with the world truly deserves a prize. Personally I believe the inventor of Pinterest deserves the next nobel prize. Honestly I mean making a website were people can find and share some brilliant ideas has helped humanity much more than diplomatic discussions. Now that we can move on from my political rant, let me share with you some of the best ideas.
1. If you have ever arrived at your destination ready to put on your swim suit and head to the pool only to find shampoo exploded in your suitcase then this is the perfect hack for you. Unscrew the cap to your soaps and cover it with a small piece of saran wrap (ps. saran is a hard word to spell) and screw the cap back on. Now you are double protected from a soapy situation.
2. silicone cupcake wrappers in your car’s cup holders. I don’t know if any of you are like me, but my cup holders are literally disgusting. Honestly I don’t even know how it happens. One day my car is spotless and then all the sudden its just sticky pennies at the bottom of my cup holder. These little babies make it much easier to just pop them out throw them in the dishwasher and put them back in.
3. Clothes pins to hold up your toothbrush while you’re on vacation. Traveling is always stressful even on the most relaxing vacations. Not being in your own space means thinking ahead. No one wants to leave their toothbrush on the counter of a hotel bathroom sink. No matter how clean it is, who knows what has gone on, on that sink.
4. Use a shower caddy to keep eating in the car as mess free as possible. The kind with dividers are great to stick between two kids. Its a place to keep the drinks and the food and avoid find fries on the floor 3 months later.
5. Put your phone inside a plastic baggy and attach it to the airplane try for easy viewing. I know that when I travel I hate having to hold my phone up the whole time I watch my shows and movies. This is a brilliant idea.
6. Use a contact case to empty small amounts of liquid. Sometimes we are just going away for the weekend and don’t need to bring the Costco size foundation we got such a great deal on. Empty lotions or chapstick or whatever into these easy little compartments and free up room for that fourth pair of shoes that you just need to bring.
Now that you can travel with ease, it’s time to give Ambassador Travel a call to plan your next great adventures 920.236.7777 or visit our website to schedule an appointment ambassadortravelltd.com